Saturday, January 08, 2005

A post at last

Well, this has been long due. I had signed up for this blogspot way back in September last year but cud not get myself to posting untill now. I some how still prefer the old pen and diary method of recording thoughts!!! But I guess I'll try out this method too. The name of the Blogspot is 'Reflections' is exactly what these posts are. These are my views, my reflections on the things I come across in life, my thoughts and my beliefs. I write them here primarily for myself. But people who come across it and want to comment are welcome.

The posts will include some excerpts from my diary as well as new incidents in my life as they occur. I hope I can keep up the tempo of posting here rather than reverting back to my pen and diary method.

Do let me know about how you feel about all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home